- Your goals will be achieved much faster than they would be if you were working with only books or the internet to guide you.
- It takes the guessing game out of what technique to use and whether you are doing it the right way.
- We can fully address your specific needs and can cover a broader range of topics than we do in the group classes.
- You will always have someone available to help you through the difficult times and to celebrate with you when you overcome them!
If getting the results you are looking for more easily and in less time appeals to you, then scroll down and let’s begin!
Cost of One-on-One Sessions
In the Sidney Area (North Saanich, Central Saanich & Sidney):
Initial Consultation or Individual Lesson (60 minutes): $97
OR Purchase a Training Package – $425 for 5 – 60 minute sessions. (Prices include GST)
Outside of the Sidney Area:
Lessons are currently unavailable outside of the Sidney and Saanichton areas.
Semi-Private Lessons: Share your lessons with a friend or family member who’s dog has the same training needs as your own and receive 20% off the regularly hour rate per dog. Share your lessons with 2 other dogs with the same training needs as your own and receive 30% off the regularly hourly rate per dog.
If paying hourly, payment in full is due at the time of each lesson. If a training package is purchased, payment in full for the package is due at the first lesson.
The Fine Print
- 24 hours notice is required for the cancellation of an appointment or payment in full will be charged.
- When paying for lessons individually, payment is due at the time of each session.
- Lesson fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- When purchasing a Training Package, all 5 – 60 minute sessions of training time must be booked and completed within 6 months of your first session, or lessons will be considered forfeit.