Who says tricks are for kids?………………..Dogs love them too!
Build on the skills your dog already knows and work them into fun tricks that you can use to impress your family and friends! Besides that, teaching tricks provides much needed mental and physical enrichment, builds confidence, improves their listening skills with other commands and gives you something fun to do on a rainy day when you don’t feel like taking them outside to play.
Class curriculum includes:
- Weave through your legs
- Belly Crawl
- Walk Backwards
- Wave “Hello” or “Goodbye”
- Play Dead
- And much more
You will gain knowledge in using effective timing and rewards to make learning each trick simple and successful. This is a fun, interactive class your dog will thank you for taking!
Next Class: Wednesday, April 3rd at 7:20pm – REGISTER HERE
Where: Brentwood Bay Community Hall
Duration: 5 weeks – 50 minutes per class
Cost: $140 (price includes GST)
Class sizes are limited and will be filled in the order that deposits ($75.00) are received. Deposits are non-refundable.
The Fine Print
- Full Payment or $75 non-refundable deposit required prior to class to confirm spot.
- Refunds, less the $75 deposit, will only be given up to the start date of the class.
- Make-up lessons for missed classes are offered privately at the trainer’s location at an additional $45 per 50 minute lesson.
- If the class you want is full, please email to be added to the waiting list.
- All participating dogs must have proof of their vaccines.