This class will teach you how to effectively communicate with your dog. It is perfect for beginners of almost any age and also improving on what your dog already knows.
Class curriculum includes:
- Leash manners
- Sit, Down, Come, Stay, and Leave-it
- Go to Your Mat
- Practice with all the commands in increasing levels of difficulty
- Discussions on prevention and elimination of some basic problem behaviours
Next Class: Thursday, August 24th @ 6:15pm – 1 spot left
Where: Brentwood Community Hall (7082 Wallace Drive)
Duration: Classes run once a week for 6 weeks and are 1 hour long
Class sizes are limited and will be filled in the order that deposits ($75.00) are received. Deposits are non-refundable.
MIND YOUR MANNERS REGISTRATION
The Fine Print
- Full Payment or $75 Non-refundable Deposit Required prior to class to confirm spot.
- Refunds, less the $75 deposit, will only be given up to the start date of the class.
- Make-up lessons for missed classes are offered privately at the trainers location and are $40 per 60 minute lesson.
- If the class you want is full, please email to be added to the wait list.
- All participating dogs must have proof of their second set of vaccines.