This class teaches the most important commands your dog needs to know to become a well mannered canine citizen. It is perfect for beginners of any age and also to build on what your dog already knows.
Class curriculum includes:
- Leash manners
- Sit, Down, Come, Stay, and Leave-it
- Go to Your Mat
- Practice with all the commands in increasing levels of difficulty
- Discussions on prevention and elimination of some basic problem behaviours
Next Class: Wednesday, January 31st @ 6:15pm – 3 spots left
Where: Brentwood Community Hall (7082 Wallace Drive)
Instructor: April Sauve
Duration: 6 classes – 50 minutes per class
Class sizes are limited and will be filled in the order that deposits ($75.00) are received. Deposits are non-refundable.
MIND YOUR MANNERS REGISTRATION
The Fine Print
- Full Payment or $75 non-refundable deposit required prior to class to confirm spot.
- Refunds, less the $75 deposit, will only be given up to the start date of the class.
- Make-up lessons for missed classes are offered privately at the trainers location and are $45 per 50 minute lesson.
- If the class you want is full, please email to be added to the wait list.
- All participating dogs must have proof of their vaccines.