For puppies 10 weeks to 5 months old
Give your puppy a SuperStart in life with this comprehensive class designed to cover the most important aspects of raising and training a well adjusted, sociable dog.
Class curriculum includes (but is not limited to):
- Introduction to Sit, Down, Come, Stay, Leave-it and more
- Socialization with a variety of people, puppies and unfamiliar objects
- Basic body handling to familiarize your puppy with having nail trims, being groomed or examined by the vet
- Discussions on preventing and eliminating basic problem behaviours such as jumping up, nipping and barking
Handouts on how to teach the commands covered in class are provided throughout the program to offer additional instruction when working at home with your puppy.
Next Class: Wednesday, October 18th @ 7:30pm – FULL
Thursday, November 9th @ 7:30pm – 2 spots left
Where: Brentwood Community Hall
Duration: 7 classes – 50 minutes per class
Class sizes are limited and will be filled in the order that deposits ($75.00) are received. Deposits are non-refundable.
PUPPY SUPERSTART PROGRAM REGISTRATION
The Fine Print
- Full Payment or $75 non-refundable deposit required prior to class to confirm spot.
- Refunds, less the $75 deposit, will only be given up to the start date of the class.
- Make-up lessons for missed classes are offered privately at the trainers location and are $40 per 50 minute lesson.
- If the class you want is full, please email to be added to the waiting list.
- All participating puppies must have proof of their vaccines.