For dogs of any age.
Bring your running shoes! You’re going to be having some fun with your dog while you teach them a more solid response to the come command. You get out what you put in to this class, so spending a few minutes each day working with your dog is essential to making progress.
Class curriculum includes:
- Learning to come when interacting with other dogs and environmental distractions
- Coming back when interacting with people, even when taking treats from them
- Learning each exercise in increasing levels of difficulty
- The training exercises vary with each group depending on the skill level of each participant at the start of class
Next Class: Wednesday, May 3rd @ 6:30pm – FULL – please contact to be added to the list for the next class
Where: Centennial Park on Wallace Drive (in Saanichton)
Duration: 5 weeks – 50 minutes
Class sizes are limited and will be filled in the order that deposits ($75.00) are received. Deposits are non-refundable.
TOTAL RECALL REGISTRATION
Registration is closed for this event.
For more information or questions, please email: email@example.com
The Fine Print
- Full Payment or $75 Non-refundable Deposit Required prior to class to confirm spot.
- Refunds, less the $75 deposit, will only be given up to the start date of the class.
- Make-up lessons for missed classes are offered privately at the trainers location and are $40 per 50 minute lesson.
- If the class you want is full, please email to be added to the wait list.
- All participating dogs must have proof of their first vaccines.