For dogs of any age.
Bring your running shoes! You’re going to be having some fun with your dog while you teach them to turn on a dime when you call them to come. You get out what you put in to this class, so spending a few minutes each day playing the games you learn in class is essential to making progress.
Class curriculum includes:
- Learning to come when interacting with other dogs and environmental distractions
- Coming back when interacting with people, even when taking treats from them
- Practicing each exercise in increasing levels of difficulty
Next Class: Wednesday, May 8th @ 6:30pm – FULL – Please contact us to be added to the wait list.
Duration: 5 classes – 50 minutes per class
Cost: $160 (price includes GST)
Class sizes are limited and will be filled in the order that deposits ($75.00) are received. Deposits are non-refundable.
The Fine Print
- Full Payment or $75 non-refundable deposit required prior to class to confirm spot.
- Refunds, less the $75 deposit, will only be given up to the start date of the class.
- Make-up lessons for missed classes are offered privately at the trainers location and are $45 per 50 minute lesson.
- If the class you want is full, please email to be added to the wait list.
- All participating dogs must have proof of their vaccines.