For dogs and puppies over 5 months of age.
“Thank you for the class. We enjoyed it and are now confident enough to go off-leash in several parks! I think Docko is enjoying the trust.” Catriona and Docko, 5 yrs old, Smooth Collie
Class curriculum includes:
- Establishing verbal control of come, leave-it, let’s go, sit and stay
- Working towards off leash freedom
- Reinforcing leash manners and introducing off leash walking
- Using dogs, people, horses and other distractions encountered on the trail as our distractions
Next Class: Wednesday, May 3rd @ 7:30pm – FULL
Where: Centennial Park (Saanichton)
Duration: 5 weeks – 50 minutes per class
Class sizes are limited and will be filled in the order that deposits ($75.00) are received. Deposits are non-refundable.
TRAINING ON THE TRAIL REGISTRATION
Registration is closed for this event.
For more information or questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fine Print
- Full Payment or $75 Non-refundable Deposit Required prior to class to confirm spot.
- Refunds, less the $75 deposit, will only be given up to the start date of the class.
- Make-up lessons for missed classes are offered privately at the trainers location and are $40 per 60 minute lesson.
- If the class you want is full, please email to be added to the wait list.
- All participating dogs must have proof of their second set of vaccines.