Walk ‘n Train Program
We know you’re busy and that there are all kinds of priorities in your life that make it difficult to focus on training your dog, so we want to do it for you.
With the Walk ‘n Train Program, we take your dog for training walks around your neighbourhood, focusing on teaching and reinforcing basic obedience commands.
Then, at the end of the program, we’ll have you join us for the last two lessons so that we can transfer what we taught your dog over to you.
What this program offers:
* FIVE training lessons, once daily for 5 days, approximately one hour each (dog and trainer only)
* TWO additional training lessons, approximately one hour each (you attend with the trainer)
* Immediate results. Daily lessons will have you seeing your dogs progress right away
* Your dogs own Personal Trainer. Nobody else’s dog will be with yours during the lessons
* Bonus: Each lesson will provide exercise for your dogs mind and body
What your dog will learn:
* Loose Leash Walking
* ‘Sit’ and ‘Stay’ with distractions
* ‘Let’s Go’
**Please note: This program is currently only available to residents of the Saanich Peninsula and is not suitable for dogs with aggression or fear issues (see Behavioral Counselling for this issue).
We want to help you get your dog trained so that you can get on with enjoying life together with them.
WALK N TRAIN PROGRAM
The Fine Print
- Payment in Full is due at the first lesson.
- 24 hours notice is required for the cancellation of a scheduled lesson or that lesson will be considered forfeit.
- Lessons fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.