For puppies 8 weeks to 6 months old.
The Perfect Puppy 101 is an online course designed to help you raise and train the perfect puppy, especially during this unusual time of social distancing. If you are self isolating, don’t have access to in person group classes or simply want a course that works with your unusual schedule, this program is for you. The only thing you need in order to participate is a Facebook account.
You and your pup will learn:
- Foundation skills like sit, down, come, leave-it and more
- The best way to socialize your puppy so that they develop into a confident, well adjusted dog
- Successful housetraining strategies
- How to stop your puppy from biting you
- Tutorials on body handling and grooming to prepare your pup for the vet and groomer
- Simple solutions on how to prevent problem behaviours before they even begin
What you’ll get:
- Exclusive membership to a private Facebook group.
- 18 video training tutorials plus 4 pre-recorded Facebook Live Q & A’s so you’ll always have something new to work on
- Anytime access to the course videos. The program is self-paced so you can watch the videos anytime of the day or night
- Printable PDF handouts on puppy socialization, housetraining, preventing separation anxiety and training tips
- Instructor feedback. Post videos in the Facebook group and we’ll provide feedback to help ensure you’re on the right track
- Two full months access so you have lots of time to work through the material and get the help you need
We also welcome kids 8 and up to participate.
Cost: $125 + GST
Please note that at this time our training programs are only available to Canadian residents.
Program fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.