For puppies 8 weeks to 7 months old.
The Perfect Puppy 101 is on online course designed to help you raise and train the perfect puppy, especially during this unusual time. If you are self isolating, don’t have access to in person group classes or simply need a course that works with your unusual schedule, this program is for you. The only thing you need to participate is a Facebook account.
You and your pup will learn:
- Foundation skills like sit, down, come, leave-it and more
- The best way to socialize your puppy so that they develop into a confident, well adjusted dog
- Successful housetraining strategies
- How to stop your puppy from biting you
- Tutorials on body handling and grooming to prepare your pup for the vet and groomer
- Simple solutions on how to prevent problem behaviours before they even begin
What you’ll get:
- Exclusive membership to a private Facebook group
- New training tutorials will be posted twice a week so you’ll always have something new to work on
- Anytime access to the course videos. The program is self-paced so you can watch the videos anytime of the day or night.
- Instructor feedback. Post videos in the Facebook group and we’ll provide feedback to help ensure you’re on the right track.
- Weekly Facebook live Q & A’s to answer any questions that come up for you during the program.
We also welcome kids 10 and up to participate as a home schooling exercise.
Program runs May 15th – June 15th.
Cost: $125 + GST
Please note that at this time our training programs are only available to Canadian residents.
Program fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.