This class will show you just how smart your dog really is! You’ll learn how to use effective timing and rewards to make teaching your dog each trick simple, successful and a lot of fun for both of you. All classes are taught by our Certified Trick Dog Instructor, April.
**We are now offering an Advanced Tricks class for those that have completed the Novice class.**
Novice Class curriculum includes:
- Weave through your legs
- Belly Crawl
- Walk Backwards
- Wave “Hello” or “Goodbye”
- Take a bow
- And much more
In addition to enriching your relationship, teaching tricks provides much needed mental and physical enrichment for your dog, improves their listening skills with other commands, builds confidence, and gives you something fun to do together on a rainy day when you don’t feel like taking them outside to play.
Next Class: Sunday, September 8th @ 11:00am – 1 spot left – REGISTER HERE
*Please note: registration for this class is through the Panorama Rec Centre
Where: Brentwood Bay Community Hall
Duration: 5 weeks – 50 minutes per class
Cost: $145 (price includes GST)
Class sizes are limited and will be filled in the order that deposits ($75.00) are received. Deposits are non-refundable.
The Fine Print
- Full Payment or $75 non-refundable deposit required prior to class to confirm spot.
- Refunds, less the $75 deposit, will only be given up to the start date of the class.
- Make-up lessons for missed classes are offered privately at the trainer’s location at an additional $45 per 50 minute lesson.
- If the class you want is full, please email to be added to the waiting list.
- All participating dogs must have proof of their vaccines.