This class will show you just how smart your dog really is! You’ll learn how to use effective timing and rewards to make teaching your dog each trick simple, successful and a lot of fun for both of you. All classes are taught by our Certified Trick Dog Instructor, April.
**We are now offering an Advanced Tricks class for those that have completed the Novice class.**
Novice Class curriculum includes:
- Weave through your legs
- Belly Crawl
- Walk Backwards
- Wave “Hello” or “Goodbye”
- Take a bow
- And much more
In addition to enriching your relationship, teaching tricks provides much needed mental and physical enrichment for your dog, improves their listening skills with other commands, builds confidence, and gives you something fun to do together on a rainy day when you don’t feel like taking them outside to play.
Next Class: Wednesday, January 8th @ 7:20pm – FULL
Where: Brentwood Bay Community Hall
Duration: 5 weeks – 50 minutes per class
Cost: $145 (price includes GST)
Class sizes are limited and will be filled in the order that payment is received. Class fees are non-refundable.
Cancellations & Missed Classes
- Full payment required with your registration to confirm your spot. Class fees are non-refundable.
- Class fees can be transferred to a future class or service provided a minimum of 72 hours notice of withdrawal be given before the start date of the class.
- Make-up lessons for missed classes are offered privately at the trainers location and are $45 per 50 minute lesson.
- If the class you want is full, please email to be added to the wait list.
- All participating dogs must have proof of their vaccines.