For dogs and puppies 5 months and up.
Through a variety of exercises and games, this class teaches the most fundamental skills your dog needs to become a well mannered canine citizen. It is perfect for beginners of any age or to build on skills your dog learned in our Puppy SuperStart Program.
Class curriculum includes:
- Leash manners (loose leash walking)
- Sit, Down, Come, Stay, Leave-it
- How to settle and relax when nothing is happening
- Practice with all the commands in increasing levels of difficulty
- Discussions on prevention and elimination of some basic problem behaviours
Next Class: Wednesday, August 5th @ 6:15pm – 1 spot – REGISTER HERE
Tuesday, August 25th @ 6:00pm – REGISTER HERE
Where: As classes will be held in different locations, click on the ‘Register Here’ link for the location info of each class
Duration: 6 classes – 50 minutes per class
Cost: $225 + GST
Class sizes are limited. Payment in full is due at the time of registration. Class fees are non-refundable and will be filled in the order that payment is received.
Cancellations & Missed Classes
- Full payment required with class registration to confirm your spot. Payment is non-refundable.
- Class fees can be transferred to a future class or service provided at least 72 hours notice of withdrawal is given before the start date of the class.
- Make-up lessons for missed classes are offered privately at the trainers location and are $45 per 50 minute lesson.
- If the class you want is full, please email to be added to the waiting list.
- All participating puppies must have proof of their vaccines.