For puppies 10 to 20 weeks old
Give your puppy a SuperStart in life with this comprehensive class designed to cover the most important aspects of raising and training a well adjusted, sociable dog.
Class curriculum includes (but is not limited to):
- Introduction to Sit, Down, Come, Stay, Leave-it and more
- Socialization with a variety of people, puppies and unfamiliar objects
- Basic body handling to familiarize your puppy with having nail trims, being groomed and examined by the vet
- Discussions on preventing and eliminating basic problem behaviours such as jumping up, nipping and barking
Handouts on how to teach the commands covered in class are provided throughout the program to offer additional instruction when working at home with your puppy.
Next Classes: Thursday, August 15 @ 7:20pm – FULL
Wednesday, August 28th @ 7:30pm – 2 spots left – REGISTER HERE
Sunday, September 8th* @ 10:00am – 4 spots left – REGISTER HERE
*Please note: registration for the Sept 8th class is through the Panorama Rec Centre.
Where: Brentwood Community Hall
Duration: Once weekly for 6 weeks – 50 minutes per class
Cost: $195 (price includes GST)*
Payment in full is due at the time of registration. Class fees are non-refundable.
*$5 from every Puppy SuperStart registration will be donated to ORCCA, a non-profit dental clinic in Sidney that provides free dental care to children and adolescents of low income families. ____________________________________________________________________________________
Cancellations & Missed Classes
- Full Payment required with class registration to confirm your spot. Payment is non-refundable.
- Class fees can be transferred to a future class or service provided at least 72 hours notice of withdrawal is given before the start date of the class.
- Make-up lessons for missed classes are offered privately at the trainers location and are $45 per 50 minute lesson.
- If the class you want is full, please email to be added to the waiting list.
- All participating puppies must have proof of their vaccines.