For puppies 10 to 20 weeks old
Give your puppy a SuperStart in life with this comprehensive class designed to cover the most important aspects of raising and training a well adjusted, sociable puppy.
Class curriculum includes (but is not limited to):
- Introduction to Sit, Down, Come, Stay, Leave-it and more
- Basic body handling to familiarize your puppy with having nail trims, being groomed and examined by the vet
- Discussions on how to socialize your puppy despite social distancing restrictions
- Discussions on preventing and eliminating basic problem behaviours such as jumping up, nipping and barking
Next Class: Tuesday, November 17th* @ 7:20pm – FULL
*This class will only run for 5 weeks.
January 13th @ 6:15pm – FULL
January 13th @ 7:20pm – FULL
Please note we currently have a waitlist to get into our January classes and can’t guarantee everyone a spot. Check out our online program, Perfect Puppy 101, as an alternative to our in-person classes.
Where: Brentwood Community Hall (Covid Safety Protocols will be in place)
Duration: Once weekly for 6 weeks – 50 minutes per class
Cost: $260 + GST*
Class sizes are limited. Payment in full is due at the time of registration. Class fees are non-refundable.
*$5 from every Puppy SuperStart registration will be donated to ORCCA, a non-profit dental clinic in Sidney that provides free dental care to children and adolescents of low income families. ____________________________________________________________________________________
Cancellations & Missed Classes
- Full payment required with class registration to confirm your spot. Payment is non-refundable.
- Class fees can be transferred to a future class or service provided at least 72 hours notice of withdrawal is given before the start date of the class.
- If the class you want is full, please email to be added to the waiting list.
- All participating puppies must have proof of being vaccinated.