For dogs and puppies over 5 months of age.
This class uses the skills you and your dog learned in the Mind Your Manners class and practices them in a real world setting.
“Thank you for the class. We enjoyed it and are now confident enough to go off-leash in several parks! I think Docko is enjoying the trust.” Catriona and Docko, 5 yrs old, Smooth Collie
Class curriculum includes:
- Establishing verbal control of come, leave-it, let’s go, sit and stay
- Working towards off leash freedom
- Reinforcing leash manners and introducing off leash walking
- Trail etiquette around dogs, people, horses and others
Next Class: Wednesday, July 3rd @ 6:15pm – FULL – Please contact us to be added to the wait list
Where: Centennial Park (Saanichton)
Duration: 5 classes – 50 minutes per class
Cost: $160 (price includes GST)
Class sizes are limited and will be filled in the order that deposits ($75.00) are received. Deposits are non-refundable.
Cancellations & Missed Classes
- Full Payment or $75 non-refundable deposit required prior to class to confirm spot.
- Refunds, less the $75 deposit, will only be given up to the start date of the class.
- Make-up lessons for missed classes are offered privately at the trainers location and are $45 per 50 minute lesson.
- If the class you want is full, please email to be added to the wait list.
- All participating dogs must have proof of their vaccines.